I can't believe I am in my third trimester! He really will be here before I know it. Parker moves so much! I love it every time it happens. I get sad thinking about when he will get bigger and I won't feel him move as much. I am just amazed when he flops around everywhere. Last night I was up for like 30 minutes with him moving. Okay, I didn't enjoy that moving so much but it was still amazing to picture him in there moving around like that.
I really feel good considering. I think I am bigger than what I should be but it is my own fault for not eating as well as I should be. Things are starting to get a little crowded in my belly but still manageable. My heartburn has started back up which I could have done without. Thanks to everyone who leaves comments on here and on my Myspace. I wish I had time to comment back to everyone! It means a lot to know people are checking up on me and Parker.

1 comment:
i hear it goes by pretty fast considering all things...i can't wait until your baby shower! i'm glad to hear things are going well :)
Post a Comment