Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Doctor Update and Shopping Spree

I went to the doctor today and everything is right on track! I am 50% thinned about and 1/2 a centimeter dilated! Woo hoo! Something is going on down there so that leads me to think Parker may be motivated to come out on his own. She said she wouldn't expect to go any sooner than 2-3 weeks from now. But you never know.

After my doctor's appointment I went shopping on all my wonderful gift cards I have received. I bought breast feeding necessities, pacifiers, bottles, a bottle sterilizer, bottle drying rack, car seat, stroller, a monitor and diapers! I think we finally have EVERYTHING! I even found a girl with a bumbo I am going to purchase AND we bought an extra car seat and base from a friend of ours. We are READY. Well as ready as someone can be for their first child, right? : )

Wish us look as we wait on Parker to make his debut! I start school tomorrow and am a little bummed : ( Fat and pregnant going back to work after a LAZY summer is going to be rough!

No comments: