I really like the one we decided on! Scott has a different car seat and base that we bought from a friend. But I think mine is pretty : ) and it was really easy for me to operate in the store!
Is this the Catlina collection?! I'm getting the pack n play of this one! I LOVE IT too! We have the same taste! :-) I was going to get the swing...and i even wanted the car seat, but we already have one!
Good luck with the delivery. You will be in good hands and all will go well. I will be thinking about you all. Make sure Scott posts as soon as he can. We will all be wanting to see him.
3 comments:
Is this the Catlina collection?! I'm getting the pack n play of this one! I LOVE IT too! We have the same taste! :-) I was going to get the swing...and i even wanted the car seat, but we already have one!
We're almost there Twila!!!!
How was your first day of school? :) I hate getting up early! Don't forget to call me when you're up here having Parker!
Good luck with the delivery. You will be in good hands and all will go well. I will be thinking about you all. Make sure Scott posts as soon as he can. We will all be wanting to see him.
Post a Comment