If you would like to see the entire album of my maternity pictures send me your e-mail and I will send you the link of how to look at them. I not posting it on here because of school starting up and some people could view my pictures as not tasteful. Please be considerate of who you share the pictures with since I am a teacher : ) I personally love them all and think they are creative photography but unfortunately there are others who do not share the same opinion.
Once I get a few e-mails I will send out an e-mail with directions on how to view the album.
Please e-mail me at tsmontgomery@windstream.net so I can just add you to my address book.
They are really awesome! Cilla deserves another round of compliments for preserving such a special moment in mine and Scott's life with her beautiful photography. We have already booked her for newborn pictures with Parker on Sept. 14th! I am thrilled to have her capture Parker at such a precious point in his life!

No comments:
Post a Comment