I had my 37 week appointment today and all is well. Baby is good and I am good : )
I had thinned out more and I am 1 centimeter dilated. So I am still making progress. We also had a suprise ultrasound. The doctor wasn't sure she felt the head where it should be so we had an ultrasound to make sure he wasn't breech. He is head down with his butt in my left ribs and feet in my right ribs. Which explains the discomfort when he moves. She also assured us it was a little boy and told us it looks like he is going to have some hair.
Tonight my step dad brought over the bookshelf he made for the nursery and it is perfect! I will put pictures up next time I post it is too late to upload pictures right now. We are now just waiting to bring precious Parker home. I am one big bag of mixed emotions. 90% excited, 5% nervous and 5% scared or something like that! As much as I wanted to go as close to my due date as possible I just want to get him here! Every day I feel like it could be any day now. I have lots of contractions and tightness while I am work. I just wish I could get everything settled away before I have to leave but I guess we are operating on Parker's time now!
Enough ramblings for the night! I will keep you posted! My mom is already to come over and post pics of Parker as soon as she can!

No comments:
Post a Comment