Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Still Waiting....

I think Parker heard Mommy talking about going to her due date so much that is going to make it happen! I know he his hanging out in there for a reason so I am try to wait it out as patiently as possible. I do not feel as bad as I could. It is really just the feeling of still being pregnant that I want to end. I have not had a lot of problems with swelling which is a miracle! My back pain is actually the best it has been my whole pregnancy and my heartburn has gotten better since he has dropped down a little. However, being 5 foot 2 inches does not give baby a lot of room to hand out so he sits in my ribs and on my bladder at the same time now!
This should be my last week of work! When I put in for my maternity leave I put that September 5th would be my last day and I think I am going to go with it. One I really think I will go on my own by then or Dr. Onan may want to induce at the end of this week or beginning of next week. I have to see a different doctor when I go on Tuesday but I am going to ask for Dr. Onan to consult with her about my STILL being pregnant.
39 weeks is full term and I have no desire to achieve being pregnant for 40 weeks! Grammy will post pictures as soon as she can! She is going to have to come by the house when I am still in teh hospital to check on our dogs and she said she would post pics for me : )

No comments: