I was 2 centimeters dilated! They didn't say anything about how thinned I am so I am going to assume it was the same at 80%. However, they did strip my membranes which should speed things up. If I do not go this weekend they want me to come back in on Monday to talk about inducing me. I do not know how soon they will do it but it would be next week. I am just hoping I go on my own before then since she stripped my membranes.
I will keep you posted!

3 comments:
I went into labor with 24 hrs. of having the doctor strip my membranes. I wish you all the best and can't wait to see pictures of Parker.
yah! parker is almost here :)
Okay, what exactly does thinning the membranes consist of? Does it hurt? It sounds awful. I will be thinking laborish thoughts for you. I'm sure you will go before induction!
Post a Comment