Scott and I want to say Thanks to everyone who has held off on visiting us this past week. Most of you know I had a rougher than usual recovery due to complications with my bladder being knicked during my C-section and swelling after the delivery. It was not your typical first couple of days at home and it was nice to have time to ourselves.
We always want to Thank everyone that sent cards, food, thoughts and prayers our way. We are so blessed to have such a huge support system around us.
If you would like to come meet Parker please give us a call and we will let you know when would be a good time. Mommy is still trying to get the hang of breast feeding and Parker is on a crazy sleep schedule.
Thanks again to everyone who has checked on us. I apologize for not returning all phone calls, emails or comments.

No comments:
Post a Comment