Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Since Last Time...

We took our first trip out to Constitution Square for the festival. Afterwards we all went to Guadalajara. We have even been back a second time! That is Parker is the sling. We have only used it the one time but he loved it!
Parker met two more cousins; Kody and Chase.
Parker is more and more awake all the time. Which can be a good thing and a bad thing. It just depends on what time of day it happens : )
He still makes the "oooo" face as I like to call it. This is the best picture I have managed to get. A couple times a day he lays around and makes faces. It is like having my very own little Jim Carey at home!
And I have went to the mall and spoiled him! I bought two adorable outfits. This one says little stinker and is from GAP. I bought jeans to go with it but there are pretty big. I know he will only were this stuff a couple of times but it so fun to make him look handsome! Everything was on clearance I promise : )
Sorry for the lack of posts but honestly each day is the same. We try to sleep at night and nap during the day. The biggest change is that I am no longer breastfeeding. The lifestyle was just not for me. And when momma ain't happy no on is happy! Parker goes to the doctor on Wednesday. I will post then to tell everyone how big he has gotten. Thanks to everyone who checks the blog often!

No comments: