Scott and I are requesting friends and family to wait to visit until next week. Scott and I are not going home until tomorrow and have been exhausted at the hospital. We are anxious to get home and spend some alone time with Parker. We know everyone is excited to see him and hold him but we would appreciate if visitors would wait until the next week. Thanks for being understanding as Scott and I spend this quality time together with our new son Parker.
I will post a TON of pictures as soon as I get home. I am trying to do it from the hospital but the laptop I am using will not take my memory card from my camera. Don't forget to check my mom's blog as well. She posts lots of pictures there. You can find it to the right in the list of blogs I like.

No comments:
Post a Comment