Not much to say but every day is the same but different. Some days I am tired, some days I am queasy, some days I am fine, some days I have heartburn. Either way the first trimester is no fun and I can't wait for it to be over. I am 8 weeks today so if all goes I should see the light at the end of the tunnel in the next 4 or 5 weeks. I appreciate every one's comments giving me hope that it will end and the 2nd trimester will be better.
Please don't tell me anything bad about the 2nd trimester. Right now I am banking on it being the good one : )
Well I am off to sit on the recliner with my feet up and watch recorded Days of Our Lives! Productive I know!
I will post a new belly picture soon. I weighed today and I am still about 3 lbs. heavier than the day I found out I was pregnant. (I don't talk about the other 3 pounds I gained before that from the holidays!) I think my weight gain is from a combination of drinking more calories (Sprite and Gatorade) and napping almost everyday. BUT my doctor was fine because she said anything you do to survive the first trimester is OKAY with here. Even if it means always having an animal cracker or 100 calorie pack in my hand.

No comments:
Post a Comment