Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Why pregnant women get fat....

It is not because they eat whatever they want or they crave things. It is because during the first couple of weeks they have NO energy. I have never been so completely exhausted from doing nothing. I do pretty good during the work week but once the weekend hits I want to SLEEP. And I mean sleep all day. Yesterday I woke up at 8:30 and watched TV until 12:30. Went back to sleep and woke up at 4:00. Scott and I went out to eat and to Wal-mart. Once we came home I was asleep within an hour.
I still have been finding the time to work out most days but it is really frustrating not to have more energy. Oh well they say this passed towards the end of the first trimester and that I will have all sorts of energy in the second trimester. We shall see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you and Scott. The first trimester always made me feel like I'd been hit by a mack truck, too. The second trimester is the best. You'll feel great and almost back to normal except the large bump. ;) I'll be praying for all THREE of you!