Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Baby Bedding

As most of you know Scott and I are considering not finding out the sex of the baby. Scott really wants to be suprised and I am some where in the middle. I am just such a planner and know I would have better peace of mind of mind if I knew. However, I can see the fun in not knowing. My only complaint is the yellow and green. I do not like mint green and sunshine yellow. I am thinking out putting that on baby shower invitations "Do NOT get me green and yellow" Just kidding!


Another big obstacle for me is the bedding but we have been looking to see if there is anything neutral enough to please me.


This first one is a find by Scott. I am okay with it but just feel like it says boy....



The next picture would not post so here is a link to the web page:
http://www4.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6H.aspx?DeptID=42249&CatID=42342&GrpTyp=ENS&ItemID=12ff995&attrtype=&attrvalue=&CmCatId=42249423304234142342
That should take you to a brown and teal plaid bedding set that I like. I think I could make it pass for a boy or a girl.

Suggestions are welcome. Hey you are welcome to google baby bedding and let me know what you find. Remember the key is gender neutral!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the brown and teal! Very cute!

Mnowac said...

So cute! I love the animals themes!