Monday, January 21, 2008
Never Ending Headache
Oh how I already miss taking 3 Advil when I get a headache. I have had a headache since yesterday morning and can not get rid of it. I have taken Tylenol since that is the only pain reliever I can take. I have tried putting a cold washcloth on my head (worked for about 2 minutes). Then I tried a warm washcloth for a little while, the helped the most. But last night while I was trying to sleep the headache came back and it has been with me all morning. I can not wait to go to the doctor on Tuesday to see what is going on. I really think I have some type of Iron deficiency or something. My mom had trouble with that during one of her pregnancies so I am hoping there is a curable reason behind my never ending plethora of symptoms (other than just being pregnant). Yes, I know I am a big baby but anyone that knows me knows I do not DO sick. I am rarely sick and do not handle becoming uncomfortable at all. You think I have a hard 9 months ahead of me or what? More like does Scott have a hard 9 months ahead of him! I bet he changes his mind on having more than one real quick!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yeah! You got to the Dr. Today! I am so excited. You get to see Baby Montgomery's ultra sound. Be sure to scan that photo and upload it asap so I can check out the little peanut!
headaches are really common during the first trimester along with increased sinus pressure. Don't be alarmed if you get a nose bleed too because the nasal menbranes get closer to the surface or something because of the increased blood volume I think. Don't quote me on that. Hope you feel better! Second trimester is marvelous!!!! You'll never feel better!
Post a Comment