Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Bucket List is a MUST see

Scott and I went to see Bucket List on Saturday night and it was awesome. The movie is about to men (Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman) who are only given months to live. So they make a list of all the things they want to do before the "kick the bucket". I laughed so hard the whole movie and then at the end you are crying your eyes out.
Then again I have been a mixed bag of emotions here lately. The other morning I was watching reruns of Beverly Hills 90210 while I was cleaning and I bawled when the Senior class protested for Donna Martin to graduate after she got drunk at prom. So the average person may not cry near as much as I did but I still recommend everyone to go see the Bucket List!

1 comment:

Mnowac said...

Oh I totally cry everytime I see DOnna Martin :)