Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, January 11, 2008

Morning Sickness

Morning Sickness or not? I have started feeling sort of yucky in the mornings. No sickness at all just a light headed, everything stinks and nothing sounds good to eat. I have always had problems with my stomach in the morning so I will not be surprised if I do get full blown morning sickness. I REALLY hope not but I know morning sickness is a good sign of a healthy pregnancy.

Weight gain? Don't know. I am only going to weigh on Tuesdays when I switch weeks because I do not see the need to obsess over my weight. I am eating well and working out a few times a week so I do not think I will balloon up to quick. Once my pants get WAY to tight I will start keeping a closer eye on my weight.

The other two things bothering me the most are being TIRED (I went to be at 7:15 last night) and my moods. Yesterday I was irritable and not in a good mood. Tonight I am emotional and needy. But hey it is my birthday! I can be selfish and needy if I want to, right?

No comments: