Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 19, 2008

It's a.............

SO Scott and I went to the doctor yesterday and had an ultrasound! It was awesome! We were able to see so much of the baby but didn't find out the gender while we were there. We were able to leave with a really neat picture of the baby's face. (The other was in a sealed envelope)
We went to my best friend's Casey house to wait to open the envelope with our family. We had a really nice turn out of about 30 people. Once everyone was there we all gathered together to hear the news.

And it is a............










7 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO so happy for you guys! Yah, a boy! btw-i stop by your blog daily...i love it :)

Tishy said...

congrats! Nothing like mama's little boy!

Anonymous said...

Awww! I am so excited! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Twilla!! We miss you at the Village!! I'm so happy for you and your husband. My God continue to give you many blessings. Love, Cissie Litt

Mills said...

Twila and Scott,

I have been watching the blog since it started. I LOVE all of your ideas for bedding, and especially the book idea!!! I called Momma to tell her it was a BOY, and Daddy answered and said "We already know!!!" Oh well! I am so excited for you ALL! Keep us posted! Only a few more weeks of school!

Love,
Mills

Kelly said...

Congrats! I love the way that you guys found out...what a neat idea! Any names yet?

Katie said...

Congrats Twila! That is SO exciting!!