Yeah thats right NOTHING. I went to the doctor today and NOTHING has changed. Still around 80% thinned and 1 centimeter. Seriously not happy about the whole situation. On top of that I didn't get to see my doctor and I won't get to see her next week either.
3 comments:
Hang in there! It is so frustrating at the end....and I didn't make it past 38 weeks with either pregnancy. Things could change really fast so just because you weren't dialated today...doesn't mean you won't go into labor tonight. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I hope things go well and I am anxiously awaiting pictures of Parker.
Oh Twila, I am sorry. I know it feels like it is never going to be over. I thought you were less than 80 last visit, that is why I was excited!! You could go anytime! Hang in there. You will forget about all of this misery. I promise. You won't remember the misery until you are in the same situation with baby #2!
Twila, just some encouragement....
I was 2 cm and 80 % for a week and half (the second time she checked, no change, just like you), however...2 days later....the baby came!!! It can go so fast from here, so just be excited "something" is going on :-) Being at that point for so long enabled me to go into the hospital already 5cm....and it went so fast from there! (Well, until the last 2cm...ahahah). Just think, within the next few weeks you'll be holding Parker!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment