Yeah so my water broke this morning..... sorta. I woke up at 4:00 am and 5:00 am with something definitely going on (I will spare you the details) and was like maybe I should go to the doctor. So after calling my sister-in-law who works on labor hall and the doctor it was decided I should go in and get things checked out.
So I get there having some contractions feeling like alright this is the day. Doctor comes in the check me and yeah my water broke but it is a high leak. Never heard of that before and still sorta confused about what it is. Basically I am leaking fluid but the membrane is still intact at my cervix so I am not at a risk for infection. Therefore I was sent home until contractions get bad enough to make me dilate.
Fun times! Parker sure is teaching me a lesson in patience but I really need on in life. Hopefully the ball will start rolling sooner or later. If not when I go to the doctor on Monday Onan said she would induce. I don't know if she meant that day or Tuesday but there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

2 comments:
Yeah there is light we just need Parker to start looking for it.
Love Mom:)
He is just trying to get you used to no sleep. Did you go to school or are you finished early? Keep us posted. I keep checking everyday.
Post a Comment