Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 14, 2008

5:00 PM Sickness!

(This is how active I have been the past couple of weeks)

Who needs morning sickness when you can get surprised by 5:00 sickness! That is right it finally hit. Oh well part of it. I just hope it is not an everyday thing. But I would honestly be sick in the comfort of my own bathroom instead of a stall at Toliver.

Also, I have heartburn today HORRIBLE. I have yet to try TUMS because the thought of chewing one up makes me want to gag.

Well you all have asked for updates and there it is. Pleasant I know. I bet I am really making some people want to try to get pregnant.

I am sure I will be more positive and up beat next week when I get back from my first ultra-sound.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is this AM or PM?