I am amazed at how many women I talk to say "Oh, my morning sickness was part of my routine" of "You get used to it". Seriously constant nausea and morning sickness is a fate worse to death the me. Anyone that knows me knows I do not throw up and would do anything to avoid throwing up. In the past 10 years I think I could count on one hand how many times I have thrown up. It is just not something I deal with easily.
Therefore I took the day off of work today. I really did not want to because I hate missing work and I will need my sick days for maternity leave and more important things later. But I was just physically, mentally and emotional drained.
I know I am not having a difficult pregnancy by any means I was just hoping I would be one of those No symptoms people. Oh well, I am know after these 9 months are over it will all be worth it and I will be a stronger person because of it. Maybe these is the lesson in life I needed to learn not to be such a big baby about being sick.
Thanks to everyone that checks the blog so often!

1 comment:
Twila
Sarai sent me the link to your site. Glad to hear things are going well. My first pregnancy, I stayed sick for the first trimester and part of the second, but you do adjust to it. Some people say that if you keep something on your stomach it is not as bad. Nibble on some crackers before you get out of bed and try to nibble every little bit to fight the stomach acid and keep the blood sugar level. Good luck!
Tishy
Post a Comment