I went to the doctor for my monthly check up and everything is going fine. My blood pressure was really good and the doctor was okay with the amount of weight gain I have had. My doctor (Dr. Onan) is out on her maternity leave so I saw a different doctor (Allen) that I REALLY liked. She had an answer for everything. Not just a "that will be okay" or "that is normal" but a medical answer. My kind of woman! I was sitting there thinking I sorta hope she delivers me!
I did get some blood work done. I have been have moments where I feel like I am having an anxiety attack, sort of like my heart flutters and my chest tightens up. I have not been able to walk as often as I like because of it. So they wanted to do blood work to make sure everything looks good and if I am still having problems when I go back in 3 weeks I will have to see a cardiologists.
My next appointment in the early morning one where I have to drink the nasty Tang stuff on an empty stomach. So not looking forward to that but my dad is going to drive me up in case I do get sick and feel yucky.
Until next time!
Twila : )

1 comment:
Hey! The orange drink stuff isn't that bad just to give you a heads up!:-) They told me I could choose lime, orange, or coke flavor...but I went with orange because she said it was the most popular. I hate pop...but it tasted like orange pop. I thought it would be worse. Sitting there waiting an hour was the bad part...it did kinda make me feel sick a little, but I think I was just tired from my weekend and hungry!!! Good luck!
Post a Comment