Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Putting Together the Crib

WOW! There were lots of parts! That is just box #1.

Scott was such a hard worker. I would have never figured out how to put the thing together. The directions are clear as mud, nothing is labeled and there are TONS of pieces.

I really did plan on helping but it was more of a man's job. I assisted when asked. Most of time I laid on the floor with the dogs. Yes that is Milly under my legs. This was the night Parker was moving like crazy. I swear he has 8 arms and legs. I can feel him above my belly button and down by my hips at the same time. My mom says this is pay back for the way I treated her while I was in the womb.

WHAT A MESS!


The finished product basically. Just a few more pieces.

My mom and step dad bought the bedding set and mattress over the weekend. We have that in the crib and are getting read to hang curtains, letters and shelves. I will post more pictures soon. I am really happy with what we ended up doing for his name on the wall. You will have to wait to see the final product!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I was so excited to hear that you are expecting! Congratulations!