Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Too Plain?


So in my attempts to not find out the gender of the baby I am looking for bedding that makes me happy. It is really hard because I do not like the green and yellow stuff. I want to work with browns because I can easily add the appropriate gender color when baby gets here. I found this bedding at Babies R'Us a few weeks ago. It is plain and simple but it feels SO good. It is made from pure organic cotton and is SO SOFT. It is a little more expensive than I was planning on spending but if we can save money in other areas I wouldn't mind. I just worry that it is too plain. Any comments???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like it! Of course I am just drawn to neutrals b/c you can do so much with them.

Anonymous said...

I like it, especially with that green paint color in the background.

Mnowac said...

I think it's totally cute! Love the little bears.

Monica

Mnowac said...

PS = Please tell Scott to tell his dad for me, that he didn't a great job speaking at my father's funeral yesterday. It was totally unexpected and off the cuff and he gave a really great talk and it meant a lot. So, please have Scott pass on that message for me. Thx.