Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Guadalajara

I think Parker may be Hispanic...... why else would someone eat Guadalajara three nights in a row? Just kidding! I seriously think I should see how many days I can go in a row before I get sick or it or just get sick period. I am all about some salsa right now. I had a whole bowl tonight (followed by a little heartburn medicine)! I just hope he enjoys eating when he gets big because I can't imagine going more than a week without a little Guadys!

2 comments:

KR said...

I miss Guadys! I have to get to Danville soon and eat some! Hope everything is bearable! :) You're almost done!

Andrea Nielsen said...

twila,
I love checking in and seeing how you and Parker are doing! You are going to be a great mommy...it's the hardest job i have ever had- and the most wonderful! Watch out on that salsa-that can lead to some serious discomfort later! :0)
andrea and Lillie